Investment from Japan to Israel increased by 120 times since 2013.
Bilateral trade and investment between Japan and Israel has been growing remarkably in the past few years. 
Reliant, Inc. is specialized in opening door and developing market for innovative Israeli technologies in Japan. 
"the future belongs to those who innovate. Japan is country of innovation, Israel is a country of innovation... together we can do alot more."
- Banjamin Netanyahu

 

Our Mission is to offer truly novel and innovative prizes

that Israeli technology has to offer

Products & Services


Agura provides platforms for exchanging and processing payments of crypto currencies to over 20 crypto currency exchanges across the world. By implementing only the necessary functions that fit your needs, Agura’s white label platform can be operational as quick as 2 weeks. Agura also consults on various projects such as developing platforms using blockchain technology and on the listing of your very own alt-coins.

Search engines only show 4% of all the results that you are searching for, and various dangers such as phishing scams and spam mail, along with sites that sell counterfeit products online hiding in the remaining 96%, can lead to the loss the trust of the clients for any company. Brandshield is a product used by organizations such as VISA and the U.S. Airforce, which provides a novel solution for fighting scams, violation to copyright, and counterfeits that target various online brands.

 

Any woman wishing to become pregnant must understand her base temperature but monitoring it on a daily basis can be unnecessarily hard and exhausting. With Tempdrop, all you need to do us strap it on and sleep to get a precise reading of your temperature, while having the temperature data linked to your smartphone. By strengthening our ties with monitoring apps in Japan, our mission is to support as many women as we can.


Portfolio




Team


CEO

MICHAEL DAISUKE YANAGIDAIRA

Director

Yuki Ikebata

Executive Officer

NOZOMI ITABASHI

Marketing Director

KEN CATES

Advisor

SHARON GREENBERG


Company


Company Name: Reliant Inc.

Established: March 2018

Main Office: 6F Tsukiji First Bldg, 4-7-3 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045 Japan
(TEL: 050-5327-9457)

Israel Office: Sarona Azrieli 30th floor, Tel-Aviv

CEO: Michael Daisuke Yanagidaira

Business Activities: Consulting, Distribution

Bank: Mitsui Sumitomo Bank